Hi all,

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions - please bear with me as I continue to update the Directory. A few notes to clarify some points:

To be added, simply leave your business name and category as a comment below.
If none of the categories fit, feel free to suggest a new one. They will evolve as the list grows.
All the links stay within 38minutes - ie they will link to the relevant group or member. People can find your contact details from there if necessary, but the point is to connect members within the network not outside of it.

Keep coming back to me with any other questions or suggestions.

Many thanks,

Nicola

Views: 125

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nicola

Can you add Illumina Scotland under Cross Platform and Interactive.

Many thanks

Claire
HI Nicola,

Can you add me, I'm not sure which category I would fit into...

I'm currently a Usability analyst at Edinburgh University.

Thanks,

Lorraine
No probs Lorraine, I created a new category as none of them really fitted. Hope that's okay.

Nicola
Hi Nicola

Professional Services - Business Development
pzaconsulting
www.pzaconsulting.com

Thanks
Paul
Tis done Paul, thanks
Hi Nicola,

I'll take up your suggestion of being added to the Directory if I may please?

Category - Education and Training

but Copywriting is also appropriate
and so would Email distribution
but if it's just one category - stick to the first

Company name: Writing for the web
link:
www.writingfortheweb.co.uk

many thanks
Malcolm
Hi Malcolm

I've listed Writing for Web under Education & Training, and listed you under copywriters. I should mention we don't link to the actual external website - the link goes to your profile page so please add any details you like there and members can follow the link out if necessary.
Thanks

Nicola
Thanks that's great, Nicola

Nicola More said:
Hi Malcolm

I've listed Writing for Web under Education & Training, and listed you under copywriters. I should mention we don't link to the actual external website - the link goes to your profile page so please add any details you like there and members can follow the link out if necessary.
Thanks

Nicola
Hi Nicola,

GFT and Glasgow Film Festival - I guess arts and cultural venues is the best fit.

Cheers,
Jen
Hi Nicola,

Please add University of Aberdeen (http://www.abdn.ac.uk/) under "Education & Training".

Our team (http://3.ly/semweb) is at the Department of Computing Science and is working on semantic advertising.

Many thanks,

Jeff
Hi Nicola,
please add me to your directory. bums-on-seats can provide audiences for television, radio, theatre and events
With an ever growing database I have have recently sourced and managed audiences for 4 x BBC Saturday Night Entertainment Series well as 2 x BBC Pilot Recordings.
I'm not sure which category - Live Audiences!

www.bums-on-seats.co.uk

Thank you

Mary Begley
Dear Nicola,
Sorry, I think I had placed my reply in the wrong place! Here it is again:

I have two hats:
- Education : Lise Morel - French language training - http://teach.edilang.com
- Professional Services : Translation : Lise Morel - Translations, adaptations and subtitling - http://www.french-translations.info

Many thanks in advance :-) and by the way thanks so much for organising all this!
Lise

RSS

Members

Latest Network Activity

Tony Dunworth added a discussion to the group Wanted; Jobs, Skills, Resource
Thumbnail

Wanted: Marketing Co-ordinator at Graphical House

Marketing Co-ordinator at Graphical HouseGlasgowFull or part timeCompetitive salary with benefitsBackgroundGraphical House is a highly motivated creative team based in Glasgow, and with an international outlook.Job PurposeWe are seeking a marketing co-ordinator to assist in creating and implementing a new marketing strategy for the business.Candidate CriteriaThe ideal candidate will have professional experience within the creative industries with a degree in marketing, or a proven track record…See More
15 hours ago
Matthew Hill added a discussion to the group Wanted; Jobs, Skills, Resource
Thumbnail

NOW HIRING - GRAPHIC DESIGNER – DIGITAL, UI, UX, 2D, UI Animation (Dundee)

A great opportunity to join a small, passionate, expanding team in a fast paced leading global business in the Digital Media sector.   As Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating well designed 2D graphics & animated UI content for a range of household brands for commercial digital applications. You should have strong commercial awareness and understand how effective graphic design will deliver value and results to our clients…See More
Oct 16
kenny shaw added 2 discussions to the group Wanted; Jobs, Skills, Resource
Oct 15
Michael Burns updated their profile
Oct 14
Anders Sundstedt posted videos
Oct 14
Christine Baird added a discussion to the group Wanted; Jobs, Skills, Resource
Thumbnail

Wanted: Creative freelances to join our Glasgow studio

Toad's Caravan is a digital and analogue artists' collective based in the west end of Glasgow. As freelancers, we're all working together under one roof - sharing space, skills and ideas to generate more work. Our specialities include design, animation, illustration, motion graphics and visual effects, with each one of our projects tailored to the unique needs and wants of our clients. Toad's Caravan is located on Ruthven Lane, only a minute's walk from Hillhead Subway and the bars and cafes of…See More
Oct 14
Christine Baird joined David Brown's group
Thumbnail

Wanted; Jobs, Skills, Resource

WANTED: skills, services, and products
Oct 14
Profile IconGeorge McDonald and Christine Baird joined 38minutes
Oct 13

Companies, Groups and Organizations.

Contributors

38minutes is run by a small group of
volunteers, including:

Nicola Sinclair

Site editor

Gavin Robertson

Groups Co-ordinator

Espen Brunborg

Runs the Web group

Ashley Smith Hammond

Runs Digital Innovation group

Frank McGowan

Runs TV & Film group

Brian Baglow

Runs Gaming group

Would you like to volunteer? Get in touch!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Nicola Sinclair.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service