Hi, I am looking for someone to design a poster for my short film which has already won an audience award at one festival, and has been a part of official selection @ cornwall film festival at the end of last year. It is now getting screened in Manchester during Exposures: new talent in moving images and during FEC european short film festival cambrils-reus where poster exhibition will take place.

I am looking for someone to design a very simple movie poster based on the photo attached. I am not able to pay you for it, as this film has been made without any budget what so ever, but if you are a starting out freelancer as I am, it could be a good opportunity to promote yourself, as I am waiting for another 20 festivals to got back to me in the space of next 6months, so the screening list, and number of places where your poster could be shown could increase (and hopefully it will!)

The film is called: Secret of Confession, it is in polish with english subtitiles. It has been produced as part of my dissertation, while student of Media at Queen Margaret Univeristy in Edinburgh. Would be happy to send you a link and password if interested.

looking forward to hear from you.

Agata

Views: 116

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I am interested in this project. Could you email a high res version of the picture to melissa@247-design.co.uk ?

thanks, Melissa.

Hi Agata,

I would also be interested in submitting a design. If you have any ideas on how you would like the poster to look or even just some links to posters you like then that would be helpful. 

You can email the image with details of wording, logos, sizing etc to be included to: thisisscottsemail@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers,

Scott. 

Hi Melissa, thanks for interest and sorry for such a late reply, but the poster have already been designed and sent away to the FEC Festival. If you are intested in making a poster for a different film then my business partner has made a great short which is currently getting distributed to festivals and has a big chance to be shown as it's a great piece of work. If you would be interested and wanted to see few stills and a film itself I could forward them to you.

Also, I am currently setting up a video production company called Raw Film Productions and would be looking for someone to design a logo if that is something you would be interested in, I would love to hear from you.
We have a website under construction (however it have videos on it already, there is not thumbnails on most of the videos yet but you could have a look if you would be interested:

www.rawfilmproductions.com

Hope it is something you will be interested in.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best,

Agata


Melissa Reilly said:

Hi, I am interested in this project. Could you email a high res version of the picture to melissa@247-design.co.uk ?

thanks, Melissa.

Hi Scott,

Thanks for interest and sorry for such a late reply, but the poster have already been designed and sent away to the FEC Festival. If you are intested in making a poster for a different film then my business partner has made a great short which is currently getting distributed to festivals and has a big chance to be shown as it's a great piece of work. If you would be interested and wanted to see few stills and a film itself I could forward them to you.

Also, I am currently setting up a video production company called Raw Film Productions and would be looking for someone to design a logo if that is something you would be interested in, I would love to hear from you.
We have a website under construction (however it have videos on it already, there is not thumbnails on most of the videos yet but you could have a look if you would be interested:

www.rawfilmproductions.com

Hope it is something you will be interested in.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best,

Agata

Scott Buchanan said:

Hi Agata,

I would also be interested in submitting a design. If you have any ideas on how you would like the poster to look or even just some links to posters you like then that would be helpful. 

You can email the image with details of wording, logos, sizing etc to be included to: thisisscottsemail@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers,

Scott. 

Hi Agata,

No worries, feel free to pass on my details to your partner with regards to designing the other poster. If you give me your e-mail address i can send you through a brief template to fill in so that i can get started on a logo for you. 

Scott. 


Agata Jagodzinska said:

Hi Scott,

Thanks for interest and sorry for such a late reply, but the poster have already been designed and sent away to the FEC Festival. If you are intested in making a poster for a different film then my business partner has made a great short which is currently getting distributed to festivals and has a big chance to be shown as it's a great piece of work. If you would be interested and wanted to see few stills and a film itself I could forward them to you.

Also, I am currently setting up a video production company called Raw Film Productions and would be looking for someone to design a logo if that is something you would be interested in, I would love to hear from you.
We have a website under construction (however it have videos on it already, there is not thumbnails on most of the videos yet but you could have a look if you would be interested:

www.rawfilmproductions.com

Hope it is something you will be interested in.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best,

Agata


RSS

Members

Latest Network Activity

Twig added a discussion to the group Wanted; Jobs, Skills, Resource
Thumbnail

Wanted - Script Writer

TWIG WORLD – Script WriterImmediate StartLocation: GlasgowOrganisation: Twig WorldContact Link: www.twig-world.comContact Email: recruitment@twig-world.comSalary: based on experience Twig World is a dynamic multi-platform producer and distributor of factual film and digital resources distributed to schools internationally. We are looking to appoint a script writer to work in our Glasgow office. The ideal…See More
4 hours ago
Ed Walker commented on Nicola Sinclair's group 'This way for talent'
"Hi All, I'm a graphic designer with over 12 years of experience, now back home in Scotland to find new roles and build new partnerships. I freelance as a branding, motion graphics and UI specialist and have experience working with a host of…"
yesterday
Ed Walker posted a status
"My new site is up and running at: http://edwalkerdesign.com"
yesterday
Tony Dunworth added a discussion to the group Wanted; Jobs, Skills, Resource
Thumbnail

Wanted: Marketing Co-ordinator at Graphical House

Marketing Co-ordinator at Graphical HouseGlasgowFull or part timeCompetitive salary with benefitsBackgroundGraphical House is a highly motivated creative team based in Glasgow, and with an international outlook.Job PurposeWe are seeking a marketing co-ordinator to assist in creating and implementing a new marketing strategy for the business.Candidate CriteriaThe ideal candidate will have professional experience within the creative industries with a degree in marketing, or a proven track record…See More
Tuesday
Matthew Hill added a discussion to the group Wanted; Jobs, Skills, Resource
Thumbnail

NOW HIRING - GRAPHIC DESIGNER – DIGITAL, UI, UX, 2D, UI Animation (Dundee)

A great opportunity to join a small, passionate, expanding team in a fast paced leading global business in the Digital Media sector.   As Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating well designed 2D graphics & animated UI content for a range of household brands for commercial digital applications. You should have strong commercial awareness and understand how effective graphic design will deliver value and results to our clients…See More
Oct 16
kenny shaw added 2 discussions to the group Wanted; Jobs, Skills, Resource
Oct 15
Michael Burns updated their profile
Oct 14
Anders Sundstedt posted videos
Oct 14

Companies, Groups and Organizations.

Contributors

38minutes is run by a small group of
volunteers, including:

 

Nicola Sinclair

Site editor

 

 

 

Gavin Robertson

Groups Co-ordinator

 

 

 

Espen Brunborg

Runs the Web group

 

 

 

Ashley Smith Hammond

Runs Digital Innovation group

 

 

 

Frank McGowan

Runs TV & Film group

 

 

 

Brian Baglow

Runs Gaming group

 

 

 

Would you like to volunteer? Get in touch!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos
  • View All

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by Nicola Sinclair.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service