Hi, I am looking for someone to design a poster for my short film which has already won an audience award at one festival, and has been a part of official selection @ cornwall film festival at the end of last year. It is now getting screened in Manchester during Exposures: new talent in moving images and during FEC european short film festival cambrils-reus where poster exhibition will take place.

I am looking for someone to design a very simple movie poster based on the photo attached. I am not able to pay you for it, as this film has been made without any budget what so ever, but if you are a starting out freelancer as I am, it could be a good opportunity to promote yourself, as I am waiting for another 20 festivals to got back to me in the space of next 6months, so the screening list, and number of places where your poster could be shown could increase (and hopefully it will!)

The film is called: Secret of Confession, it is in polish with english subtitiles. It has been produced as part of my dissertation, while student of Media at Queen Margaret Univeristy in Edinburgh. Would be happy to send you a link and password if interested.

looking forward to hear from you.

Agata

Views: 116

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I am interested in this project. Could you email a high res version of the picture to melissa@247-design.co.uk ?

thanks, Melissa.

Hi Agata,

I would also be interested in submitting a design. If you have any ideas on how you would like the poster to look or even just some links to posters you like then that would be helpful. 

You can email the image with details of wording, logos, sizing etc to be included to: thisisscottsemail@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers,

Scott. 

Hi Melissa, thanks for interest and sorry for such a late reply, but the poster have already been designed and sent away to the FEC Festival. If you are intested in making a poster for a different film then my business partner has made a great short which is currently getting distributed to festivals and has a big chance to be shown as it's a great piece of work. If you would be interested and wanted to see few stills and a film itself I could forward them to you.

Also, I am currently setting up a video production company called Raw Film Productions and would be looking for someone to design a logo if that is something you would be interested in, I would love to hear from you.
We have a website under construction (however it have videos on it already, there is not thumbnails on most of the videos yet but you could have a look if you would be interested:

www.rawfilmproductions.com

Hope it is something you will be interested in.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best,

Agata

Melissa Reilly said:

Hi, I am interested in this project. Could you email a high res version of the picture to melissa@247-design.co.uk ?

thanks, Melissa.

Hi Scott,

Thanks for interest and sorry for such a late reply, but the poster have already been designed and sent away to the FEC Festival. If you are intested in making a poster for a different film then my business partner has made a great short which is currently getting distributed to festivals and has a big chance to be shown as it's a great piece of work. If you would be interested and wanted to see few stills and a film itself I could forward them to you.

Also, I am currently setting up a video production company called Raw Film Productions and would be looking for someone to design a logo if that is something you would be interested in, I would love to hear from you.
We have a website under construction (however it have videos on it already, there is not thumbnails on most of the videos yet but you could have a look if you would be interested:

Best,

Agata

Scott Buchanan said:

Hi Agata,

I would also be interested in submitting a design. If you have any ideas on how you would like the poster to look or even just some links to posters you like then that would be helpful. 

You can email the image with details of wording, logos, sizing etc to be included to: thisisscottsemail@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers,

Scott. 

Hi Agata,

No worries, feel free to pass on my details to your partner with regards to designing the other poster. If you give me your e-mail address i can send you through a brief template to fill in so that i can get started on a logo for you. 

Scott. 

Agata Jagodzinska said:

Hi Scott,

Thanks for interest and sorry for such a late reply, but the poster have already been designed and sent away to the FEC Festival. If you are intested in making a poster for a different film then my business partner has made a great short which is currently getting distributed to festivals and has a big chance to be shown as it's a great piece of work. If you would be interested and wanted to see few stills and a film itself I could forward them to you.

Best,

Agata

RSS

Members

Latest Network Activity

Profile IconAbigail Howkins and Lucia Carr joined 38minutes
29 minutes ago
Karen Atkinson joined Nicola Sinclair's group
Thumbnail

Creative agencies

One big forum for agencies working in digital, design, PR and comms - because in this day and age, they don't work in isolation. Add your portfolio, discuss industry trends, boast about your wins, moan about your losses.See More
18 hours ago
Chris Goodwin commented on Chris Goodwin's photo
Thumbnail

happy_easter

"Should the hungry Blob eat the Easter Bug?"
yesterday
Bill Beaumont updated their profile
yesterday
Tartan Baffies posted photos
yesterday
James Coutts added a discussion to the group Wanted; Jobs, Skills, Resource
Thumbnail

Vacancy - CEO of Youth Theatre Arts Scotland

CEO, Youth Theatre Arts Scotland Up to £35,000 (subject to experience)                                                                                                                       Application deadline: Monday 12 May 2014, 5:00pm This post offers a dynamic and ambitious individual the opportunity to lead an established, forward-thinking and professional youth arts organisation with a national and international profile.With the recent launch of Time to Shine, the Scottish Government’s…See More
yesterday
Andrew Murchie posted a blog post

Edinburgh 3D Film Festival 2014

Less than two weeks to go before the 2014 Edinburgh 3D Film Festival. Hope you've got it in your diaries!Organised by Edinburgh University’s Life in 3D Symposium Team and Enhanced Dimensions the Edinburgh 3D Film Festival is a week long celebration of 3D on film.The festival kicks off with a rare screening of the restored classic Hitchcock film “Dial M for Murder” on Monday 5th May which celebrates its 60th anniversary this year. Highlights also include the two blocks of shorts many screening…See More
yesterday
Fatbuzz added a discussion to the group Wanted; Jobs, Skills, Resource
Thumbnail

Vacancy - Full Time Web Developer

We are looking for a full-time Web developer to join our expanding team in Glasgow.In response to an increase in business and the addition of several new contracts, we are looking to bring in some new faces to join the fatBuzz team.We are looking for a full-time Web Developer to come in and work with us at our offices in Glasgow. We are looking for all the obvious attributes (hard-working, enthusiastic, self motivating, ambitious, willing to learn etc) but, more importantly, we want someone who…See More
Wednesday

Companies, Groups and Organizations.

Contributors

38minutes is run by a small group of
volunteers, including:

Nicola Sinclair

Site editor

Gavin Robertson

Groups Co-ordinator

Espen Brunborg

Runs the Web group

Ashley Smith Hammond

Runs Digital Innovation group

Frank McGowan

Runs TV & Film group

Brian Baglow

Runs Gaming group

Would you like to volunteer? Get in touch!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Nicola Sinclair.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service