A Multi award winning Creative Director duo are building an exciting new creative offering in LBi Edinburgh.
We’re looking for
- Exuberant creatives with an overpowering desire to invent
- People with a genuine passion for digital
- A Whatchamacallit
- Realists who are prepared to embrace failure in their quest for perfection
- Down-to-earth true originals
The Role - Junior Designer
- Jnr Designers will design, build, and deploy digital creative assets (such as web pages and online advertising inventory) using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Jnr Designers may be expected to have direct contact with the client in order to discuss mechanical design issues. They will also be called upon to contribute to conceptual brainstorm meetings.
- Jnr Designers are highly creative self-motivated individuals who can work well alone or as part of a team. They are expected to produce outstanding work regardless of the scale of the job they are working on.
You should be comfortable with the following software packages / tasks at the level indicated:
- InDesign / Illustrator – fluent
- Dreamweaver / HTML / CSS – sound understanding
- Experience in re-skinning web apps – Surveys, Facebook, YouTube, Wordpress, Twitter, etc.
- Photoshop / Fireworks – intermediate
- Flash (timeline animation) – basic
- Video and sound editing – basic
- Designing for Powerpoint presentations – basic
If you are interested please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Alternatively please contact me on 0131 561 1789 to discuss. No agencies please.
Best of Luck!