Eden Scott's client is a dynamic, International and high growth Deloitte's Fast 50 organisation who are currently seeking a Search Manager to help develop and implement the search marketing strategy within this exciting company.
Reporting into the Head of Search, the main responsibilities of the role are:
* Develop & implement the search marketing strategy & refine strategy with regard to key markets
* Conduct keyword research, analysis and provide recommendations
* Implement, monitor and optimize paid advertising across search engines and markets
* Develop and recommend site content/ gap analysis and display fluency in all on-site elements
* Utilise site analytics/insight tools and initiate, monitor and manager link acquisition strategies
* Provide competitive analysis recommendations for new and innovative SEO plans whilst keeping abreast of new SEO strategies
Candidate Requirements for this role:
* Previous experience of working in an agency within a dedicated search marketing role, covering both organic and paid activities
* Excellent knowledge of the search industry, algorithsm and ranking strategy is essential as well as experience in devising link building and SEO strategy
* Experience of working with search advertising programmes is essential
* Previous experience of working with PPC and delivering the ROI targets set
* A good working knowledge of bid management software is beneficial as well as possessing good HTML skills.
* Good eye for detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, enthusiastic and forward thinking person to be part of a dynamic and fast growing company. If you have a good eye for detail, a passion for search with strong analytic and strategic skills please apply for this position.
Excellent salary dependent on experience + fantastic company benefits
To apply for this role please email your CV to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me on 0131 550 1140