Reloaded Productions (Edinburgh Studio)
Apply for this position
- Conducts research to formulate appropriate opportunities to pitch games like APB Reloaded to potential licensors
- Handle communications and correspondence with other related companies and internal team requesting license requests for use of Company’s products
- Makes suggestions for content to Internal Development teams
- Performs research of the Company’s rights and clears copyright provisions.
- Negotiates licensing fees to requesting parties.
- Researches the catalog and becomes familiar with the Company product for future use in exploitation.
- Involvement in the creation of marketing concepts and materials as needed for specific pitches.
- Maintains current and create new relationships for opportunities to further exploit Company owned or controlled copyrights.
- Handles and safeguards confidential and proprietary information.
- Act as single point of contact (post signing) for all relations with licensed APB publishers
- Responsibility for the approval process (including internal approvals) to ensure quality and correct representation of the intellectual property as well as global consistency in the following areas:
- Game Builds- Version Control
- Quarterly Marketing Plan
- Press Releases
- Monetization Strategy
- Trade Show Materials
- Website Assets
- Any/all ancillary use of IP
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Industry licensing fees for video games, mobile apps, merchandising / consumer products,
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with customers
- Must have general computer skills and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service
- Knowledge of general business practices
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Strong organization skills and pay high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and execute on tasks and handle multiple, diverse assignments
- Produces quality work and be accountable
- Manages time
- Ability to work well in team
- Demonstrates ability to be innovative and suggest change/improvements within scope of work
- Anticipates needs and creates efficient and effective processes
- Self-starter, self-motivated and takes responsibility/ownership of tasks
- Thinks outside the box proactively, strategically and analytically
- Consistently takes initiative
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing situations